Tuesday, November 3, 2009

T-Rex and Ladybug

This year Justin dressed up as a T-Rex, if anyone doesn't know, Justin's... umm infatuation, is dinosaurs! He loves them, anything about them, he absolutley loves! Anyways, Addison was a Ladybug, but I called her a Lovebug because of the hearts on her costume. We went trunk or treating and then to a few houses on Grandma and Grandpa's street and got a bunch of candy, Justin was lovin it! Daddy even decided to get a little dressed up.














Trunk or Treating with the 2 wards in Roswell, but lots of people came... and needless to say we ran out of candy fast!


Ready for some candy!



I love his cheese face!

2 comments:

Jeramy and Shelley said...

They are so cute--I can not believe how fast they change!!

Amanda said...

I love their costumes! They look soo cute. I love Addi's leggins that are black and orange.