Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Sorry the video is sideways, I have a habit of taping it the wrong way. This is Justin singing and to Blues Clues. (notice his notebook and pencil!). I love at the end how he just stops completely! Oh and a helpful tip, scroll down to the bottom of our page and pause the music so you can hear these.


Okay to explain this one, Justin has a play fishing pole that he plays with in the tub, and he is pretending to catch me with it, sooo I am doing a lot of squeaking and hollerin which Addi just thought was hilarious. Sorry I am soooooo loud in the back round.

2 comments:

Jeramy and Shelley said...

I love seeing them grow-up!!! Keep posting.

Kacey, Jake, Kody, & Kopper said...

Lol!!! The dying fish in the background made my night!!! That was hilarious.....I agree with Addi that was funny.