Sunday, October 12, 2008

Misc. pics.

So the other day I was trying to find out what Justin wanted to eat for lunch, and I was going through the list: Chicken, Taquitos, pizza... and he must of got tired of me asking because this is what he did. I have know idea where he learned this, he just started doing it one day.


We thought about dressing up our dog Jewels as a chicken for Halloween. But we ended up taking the costume back for fear of how she would act with the trick-or-treaters. We had to take some pictures of it because she looked hillarious. Justin couldn't stop laughing at her.

4 comments:

Damien and Ashley said...

My boys and I had a good laugh at your dog in the costume! That's hilarious! Justin is SOOOO cute! Don't worry--my boys do this to me all the time! :)

Tyson and Rachelle said...

Jessi! I love the pic of Justin covering his ears! HA! And the dog...too funny! I miss you tons!!!

Amanda said...

Love the costume. It looks like it fits her well. Justin is one silly boy. I hope to see you guys soon

Jeff, Mandy and Kids! said...

Hahahaha! I saw that costume in a store and wished I had a dog to see it in it! I'm so glad you guys got it, at least for the pics!! How funny! Oh and maybe it's an Olson thing, my kids do the same thing when they don't want to listen anymore!