Monday, July 12, 2010

Happy 5 Year Anniversary

Josh and I celebrated our 5th wedding Anniversary on June 4. When Josh got home from work he asked me what I wanted to do ie: go out to eat, see a movie or what. Jokingly I said lets go to Las Cruces, to that Josh said I'd rather go to Ruidoso... OK!!! Josh got on line to get a room while I packed our bags. With everything that had happened the last month we decided that we all deserved it, so the kids came with us! We were out of the house within an hour from when Josh got home!
While in Ruidoso, we swam in the pool at the hotel, we walked the streets and went into the shops, and we went to ride the go karts, and bumper boats. It was a lot of fun and VERY much needed!
Justin and Daddy in the pool.

The water was freezing, so that's as far as I got!


Justin and Daddy riding the go karts!



Addi crashed!


Justin and Daddy coming to cool me off, it was so hot!

Justin after the Bumper boats, he was soaked and we didn't have any towels or extra clothes. Next time we'll come more prepared!



0 comments: