Thursday, March 18, 2010

Finally a Christmas post!!!!

Before...


We all get to open a gift on Chrismas Eve (PJ's), so here are the kids in their Christmas pj's.
Justin writing a letter to Santa.
This Christmas was a lot of fun! Justin is at such a good stage for Christmas, He is starting to see the magic in Christmas with Santa and his reindeer, but we are also trying to teach him the true meaning of Christmas. He had a ball opening gifts, I swear he was through opening a gift before I could even see him tear into it, but I love his face in all of these pictures! Priceless!!
Justin in a hat that Unci sent him (a little too small, my kids have big noggins :) ), with his Christmas pj's.
Water Horse movie which came with a water horse stuffed animal that he now has to sleep with every night, along with his teddy, Clifford the big red dog, and his blanket. Thanks uncle Dylan for the movie!

I love his face, he couldn't even look at me long enough for me to catch a picture!
(race track)


I know it's a little blurry, but again I just love his face!
Pteorodactyl from aunt Candice, Uncle Greg, and Corbyn!
I was excited for to see Addi this year because she is old enough to sit up and can tear into things, she stuck it out for quite a while, but got a little bored after a bit. Notice that in all of these pictures she is eating the paper or package. :0)









...After

We all had a good Christmas and got spoiled rotten... and not just the kids Josh and I did too. My parents got us a wii, some games for it and an extra remote. We were so excited!! I should also mention that we all get 4 stockings a piece!!! Which is fine with me since stockings is my favorite part! Thank you everyone for our gifts!

0 comments: