Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Almost Christmas!!

Well I decided that I better get do a post before Christmas, so here are a few pictures of us getting ready! Hope everyone has a Very Merry Christmas!




We decided to get some new stockings, and every year we will buy a new patch to put on them. This year Justin got a Lightning MaQueen patch and Addi got ladybugs.


A tradition that we did as kids... Advent calendars.


Santa came to visit our ward, We couldn't get Justin to go see him but he still got some candy. Addison just woke up so we ran up to Santa before he left so we could get a picture of her with him for her first Christmas.




Roswell had a light parade, there weren't very many and it wasn't very long but I love looking at Christmas lights so I thought that it was worth it:)! This was the best one!


We got our Christmas decorations out the weekend after Thanksgiving... I couldn't wait!!!



Justin with his new ornament... yes a dinosaur!

Addi with her first Christmas ornament.





Every Year Justin helps with the star.





The finished tree

Two of the cutest kids in their Church clothes.

2 comments:

Damien and Ashley said...

Your kids are so cute! And I love all your fun Christmas traditions like the ornaments and stocking patches. Those will be some great memories in the years to come! Hope things are going good for you guys!

Tyson and Rachelle said...

I missed seeing you this year! I am glad that your Christmas was fun! I will call you soon!