Thursday, October 1, 2009

Soooo Busy!

Between packing, moving, taking care of kids, finding a place to live, work, moving again, Blessing, and then chicken pox we have been so busy, so we are a little behind on our posts... not to mention that we didn't have internet up until last week. So here are a FEW posts to catch up.

4th of July in Nampa
Justin helping mom cook (this is our kitchen in our new place.) Sorry I forgot to flip the picture before I posted it... I'm (Jessi) still trying to figure out how to do it.

Our "pearls" :)





I love my big boy so Much!







5 comments:

Tyson and Rachelle said...

Oh man! Love all the new pictures. Seeing your baby girl with pox made me want to cry!!!

Amanda said...

love all your pics. Your doing great at posting Jessi! Keep it up. Your family is so cute. Have fun out there in New Mexico.

Anonymous said...

[pl[;'

Kacey, Jake, Kody, & Kopper said...

sad :( chicken pox. Loved all the new updates and CUTE HAIR!!!

Rachael Smith said...

Hi jessi, josh and family!
I just wanted you to know that i miss you guys! i know that i never saw you in boise, but feel that you're farther away now! hey jessi, i know that you sent me your new number by text, well i deleted it by accident. So please call me sometime or resend it to me so i can call you and catch up.