Saturday, May 23, 2009

Addison Grace Olson

Meet the new addition to our family. This is Addison, she was born May 22, 2009 . 8lbs 8ounces 20.5in long. Jessi is doing well still a little sore but doing well, and Addison too. When we asked Justin what he thought of her he didn't know what to think at first but now we think he really likes her, he really likes making sure she's ok when she cries. but everything is going great. Addison is a big eater, with cute chunky cheeks. and loves to cuddle.


















5 comments:

Harmon Family said...

Congrats Jessi! She is beautiful and I am so jealous! I have 10 more days left until my baby boy is here. Congrats!!

Sara Adams said...

Congratulations a million times over! She is beautiful!!

Jeff, Mandy and Kids! said...

Ahhh, she's beautiful!! I love her chunky cheeks!! Give everyone hugs for us!! Congrats guys!!! Great job Jessi!!!! Hope you all are doing well! Wish I could be there to help and of course hold that precious little angel!!

Damien and Ashley said...

I'm so glad your little Addison is here and things are going good! I can't get over her cheeks-and that picture of her litte hand on Jessi's shoulder is precious! Congratulations! I'll be sure to let all the Smith's know.(since Zane is awesome at keeping everyone updated...ha ha ha)

Halli said...

Congrats Jessi!!