Saturday, November 22, 2008

Jessi's Pregnant

Well we just wanted to let everyone know that we are expecting. We've known for some time now, but she is about 12 weeks along. We went in on thursday to have an ulrasound, and everything is going great. the baby is very active, tossing and spinning like mad.(its awsome) we'll find out what it is January 15th and the due date is May 30th. we are very excited for justin to have a little brother or sister. when we asked him if he wanted one, he replyed "no thanks", but lately we think he is warming up to the idea of having a playmate.

9 comments:

Stef Kelly said...

YAY, Hooray! I'm sooo happy for you Jessi! How are you feeling? Hope things are going well!

Damien and Ashley said...

Awesome!!! Congratulations! Hope you are feeling good.

Amanda said...

hope you get feeling better. Hopefully we can see you soon!

Tyson and Rachelle said...

Yea! I am glad that your appointment went well! I can't wait to hear what you are having!! Nice background by the way!

Kristi Adams said...

Congrats!! I love Justin's reaction. At least he's polite! Can't wait to see if it's a boy or girl!

Bairds said...

Hooray for you! Another little Olson baby...can't wait! Hope you guys are doing great, congratulations!

Harmon Family said...

Congrats! We are about the same. I'm due June 3rd. How exciting! I hope all goes well.

Jeff, Mandy and Kids! said...

So cute! I hope Jessi's feeling better! I'm crossing my fingers for a girl! We have plenty of boys in the family, we need more estrogen!! Plus, a little girl is the best kind of torture for my brother the daddy! :) haha! I love you guys!

Jeramy and Shelley said...

Yeah--it better come a day early and be born on my Birthday!!
Hopefully we are not much further behind on the baby thing!!