Saturday, May 3, 2008

Random

So Jessi heard something going on in the kitchen. and this is what she caught Justin doing, all by himself. So she was sneaky and got a pic of it. oh and that sponge was on the other side of the counter. which means he had to climb up the chair, over the counter, and then back to do this. what a good little cleaner. jessi has taught him well.

MMMMMMM......... Popsicle
So whoever dosn't know yet, Justin has an obsession with the movie "Cars" . actually it more than that. he carries his "Lightning McQueen" car around from the moment he wakes to sleep. and then even wants to sleep with it. if you cant see all the stuff there is as follows: PJs, 3 cars, movies, book, socks, a cheap toy camera, and a smile that says it all.
PJ's with a couple of cars.
Justins plumbers diaper and Daddy digging in Mommy's flower bed making a race track for the cars. (shhhhh......don't tell Jessi.)

4 comments:

Damien and Ashley said...

I'm at Mike and Tammie's showing Zane your Blog. He can't believe how big Justion is. He says he needs to go visit you and that he is a rotten friend....He's too busy dating every girl accepted at BYU-I. Ha Ha!

Damien and Ashley said...

Whoops-I spelled Justin's name wrong-I'm all thumbs when it comes to typing these days! Stay at home mom doesn't call for typing skills I guess!

Starla said...

It is about time :o)! j/k I am glad you guys got your internet back. I don't know what we would do without it! Justin gets cuter and cuter everyday!

Sara Adams said...

Hi Guys,
I totally understand the Cars obsession. Our problem was the it was Kyra! I was hoping she would outgrow it before she turned 2, but nope I ended up making a Cars cake for her birthday. About a week later she discovered Princesses. Justin couldn't be cuter in his little PJ's..
Take care.
PS. I'm very impressed by the playdough artistic ability!